RadRover 6 Plus rentals
Rentals include the bike and a helmet.
2 hours: $39
4 hours: $69
6 Hours: $89
RAD Power® Bikes
We love this brand! Why?
- High Quality, Award-Winning Product
- Easy to Operate
- Comfortable Ride
- Choice of Power when you Need It
#1 E-Bike in the Country!
RadRover 6 Plus Features
- Hub Motor: 750W brushless geared hub motor, 5:1 planetary gear reduction. Stated wattage is the manufacturer’s rated power capacity. Actual power-to-ground wattage is under 750W to ensure ebike regulatory compliance and may vary depending on riding conditions.
- Front: Standard Rad Power Bikes LED headlight
- Rear: Integrated taillight with brake light
- Display: Backlit LCD with charge indicator, speedometer, odometer, trip odometer, pedal assist level, clock, and more
- Fat Tires: Rad Power Bikes by Kenda Juggernaut 26″ x 4″, K-Shield puncture-resistant liner
- 45 mile distance!
“Even if you are not traveling anywhere this summer, an ebike like the RadRover 6 Plus can put the wind in your hair as you explore miles from home.”
“The most eye-catching new detail is certainly the semi-integrated battery.”
– The Verge
“With all the upgrades Rad Power Bikes is bringing to the table with the new RadRovers, I’m going to be hard-pressed not to upgrade to one of these new bad boys.”
“Rad’s sexiest ebike yet.”
– Gear Patrol
“The sort of features you want for riding on dirt, gravel, grass, and other surfaces beyond nice, smooth pavement.”
– Fast Company